Recording part payment against sales invoice
Recording part-payment for a sales invoice is possible in the ServiceFolder application. When a customer makes the part payment against your sales invoice, it does not change the status of your sales invoice from Waiting for Receipt.
To record a part payment, follow the steps below:
1. Click Sales in the main menu, and choose the Sales invoice.
2. Click Find from the links available.
3. Click on the Sales Invoice you want to record the part payment against.
4. Click the Receive Money link on the sales invoice of the customer.
5. Choose the Receipt mode, Bank Charges (if any), Transaction number (optional), and click on the Save button.
6. Part-payment receipt created successfully.