To import your existing customers, there is a pre-defined .CSV file which you need to download and modify.
1. Click Masters in the main menu and choose Customers from the drop-down.
2. Click the Import Customers button on the top right.
2. Click on the Download customers template link, to download the .CSV file.
There are certain instructions to be followed:
- Enter customer data as per the headings.
- Use only 200 customers data per .CSV file. For more number of customers, use multiple imports.
- Customer names should not be greater than 50 characters.
- Do not change the header columns.
Note: Multiple addresses cannot be imported using this template.
3. Click the Choose file button, to select the updated .CSV file from your computer, that needs to be uploaded.
4. Click the Upload button, to upload the file.
Once the upload is over, it will be notified as below.
By default, the imported customer status will be Active.
To view the uploaded list of customers, click Masters from the main menu and choose Customers.
- Importing customer errors
- Add single customer
- Update customer details